Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 16th until Tuesday 21st November 2023

Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 16th until Tuesday 21st November 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite
Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks Jeff and Lorraine, as usual a great meet. Well done Gordon for the raffle and the karaoke was good as usual Keith, yes you got me again.😅
Thanks to all that tolerated the weather but the entertainment was worth it.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.
See you all at Hereford in May next year.

Thanks to all the organisers and well done on the Raffle. Had a lovely, albeit rather short, weekend. (I had dentist friday morning and then a meeting this morning, so only managed the two nights).
Shame about the weather, Jet only got one short walk - although it must have tired her out 'cos she slept most of the way home.

Just home after a really good trouble free run. Basically five hours, but we did stop for coffee at Rugby Svs.
Many thanks to Jeff n Lorraine for a very enjoyable Meet. It was lovely to meet up with friends old and new and those who know me know that I love a blooming good natter!
We love the Clubhouse and the staff, esp Helen and Frankie who always go the extra mile to keep us happy! Didn’t really get the chance this morning to say Thank you to them but I’m sure they know how grateful we are for the super weekend. All the stewards, entertainers, parkers and helpers worked hard to create the perfect Meet and I’m very sure we are all very grateful for a job well done! Thanks Guys!
Absolutely loved Sticky13, many thanks to Phil for making the effort, even after his van broke down. Top man!
In a nutshell…. Thanks to all involved, it was great!

we too are home safe great time and too much beer, thanks again to jeff for fitting the big battery , after all the rain on site over the weekend you could bet the sun would shine driving home had to find the sunglasses lol , the pup was suffering from cabin fever after only 2or3 5/10 min walks so when we found a lovely big park at leek she went berserk in the sun galloping around like a lunatic but at full pelt in the wet leaves took jan’s legs from under her she’s now sitting at home feeling sore & sorry for herself ( that’s jan not the pup )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back