Who's Awake

Campervanannie

Wide awake got a busy head and ankle pain need to get out in the van this weekend so bored too.

Rec

I can`t stand the bleeding horrible stuff :mad: so i wouldn`t know o_O
Glad it's not just me! Keep trying to like it but makes me gag! My nightmare is being spoonfed the stuff when unable to say no! Have probably done it to people when nursing!

Campervanannie

What has happened to Hipsters who’s awake thread last post 14th March. 😒😒

yorkslass

Lie in !!!!!!!!! Wots that? :LOL:
A lie in is when there is only one 7 o'clock in the day.:D

Tea and toast in bed...looking after your poorly head:) A picture has just flashed up of you with a huge bandage like Humpty Dumpty, or Jack from Jack and Jill, vinegar and brown paper.:giggle:

Jeanette

Morning campers it’s a bit nippy this morning but every now and again the sun try’s to show it’s face!

Minisorella

Afternoon all :)

Yet another glorious day here - believe it or not, it's warm enough to be sleeveless! Trying to think of every excuse to be outside but most of what needs doing is indoors. Might just get a chair out and do some reading... erm... planning! ;) I sprayed the Wet and Forget on the mucky patio yesterday... they say to leave it to do its thing, so I'm trying to avoid the temptation to give it a good scrub. I can see a bit of a difference already. If my neighbour hadn't confiscated all my means of climbing, I'd spray the roof of the van too but I just can't reach.