Who's Awake

Morning Barry,up n away again ,up to the Black Isle for a load ,got this and next week then away in van for a week

Sat waiting for greyhound trust lady to arrive who is giving me and the house the once over to ensure everything is ok before I adopt the new dog.
I’m sure everything will be fine as garden is secure etc. Reckon I will have a few days away in the motorhome over the weekend as it will be a week or two before the dog settles into its new home then I will I introduce it to the motorhome.

just thinking what to do today.........potter in garden whilst its fine...........potter in house...plenty to do......or have a couple of hours out and about....Hmmmm........will decide after lunch...
need to get some new fencing panels........so maybe a trip to diy store...........

Up and away ,in central Scotland today and looks like I’m going to have to work sat or sun
Had some very heavy rain but now the skies are turning to a nice looking blue ,fingers crossed for a not too bad a day

Last edited:
Trixie hope you decided to go out and about and have a bit of cake and a coffee
i hope so too jeanette...lol.......run out of steam at the moment....back to that time of year...pottering in garden...cutting bushes back etc. and the dreaded ivY
did go out for coffee and a natter tho......to see a friend i hadnt seen for a few weeks...catch up on things.
bairns back at school now eh.....all in new uniforms...dont they all just look so cute............
did you enjoy your time away......i may have missed some posts.........take care

Trixie we were away for 13 days and out of those 13 it rained for 10 days constantly one night it started to rain at 11’o’clock and lasted until 4-30 the next day in the afternoon then it stopped for 20 minutes and then started to rain again!

Trixie we were away for 13 days and out of those 13 it rained for 10 days constantly one night it started to rain at 11’o’clock and lasted until 4-30 the next day in the afternoon then it stopped for 20 minutes and then started to rain again!
bit like druridge then..eh..........still enjoyed it tho......its just so nice to get away.............your hols will have given you time to rest and recharge your batteries for all the babysitting duties..........

Something I have noticed about the new school starters is that once they put on the school uniform they look so tiny,
brings a lump to the throat to see them...........mine wasnt too pleased with school dinner........it was HORRIBLE....they didnt have any BEEF.......just horrid tasting pasta.......not the nice pasta that i get at home.....
then all the secondary school kids with uniform blazers down to their knees (got to last them quite a few years)....looking so proud..........
school uniforms ....that another bee in my bonnet......the price of them....school logo tops etc..........rip off.

Still wearing the blazer I got when I started at 11, when I left at 18.:(
what colour........our school had navy...pretty much standard.....yuk........
all my attempts and protest etc. to get it changed to maroon.......fell on deaf ears...lol
we also had to wear a hat.....conduct mark if we were reported for not wearing it.........
youve. done very well in keeping your blazer.......and still wearing it......wow.

Sunbursting the sky here in Livingston ,wifey in bed after night shift ,so hoovering house n van decking to get cleared up as it’s nice ,log store to rectify b4a new log delivery arrives

Back