Who's Awake

Jeanette

Self inflicted Annie have a hair of the dog as they say!..but it won’t help with your hangover it’ll just give you a bigger one!

The laird

Rally Organiser

Morning all hope the heads are clear today had a lay in today away as I’m away early tomorrow not had a alcoholic drink since b4xmas as driving over festive period and on anti biotics😩

Jeanette

Does anyone know how to get the full page it’s just went like this for some reason and I’m at a loss how to get the full size F72BF42B-A732-4519-BA41-6B6897B300B8.png

Jeanette

It’s sorted out and I don’t have a clue what I did :unsure:

andromeda

This is probably in the wrong place but for some reason can't find how to post in the right one.Below is a question i have put on FB because i cant reference an answer but it might be useful for all of us in our vans. Mind you I'm sure there are many people already storing fruit this way

Lee

Rally Organiser

Morning lying listening to geese and having a cuppa in bed in van at the frog👍😀
Sunday morning lay in!
I'm glad to see you are not always up with the lark, there's a chance that when you retire you will be able to adapt to the different day pattern.
Morning Gordon.

The laird

Rally Organiser

Cheers lee think that will take a while for adaptions to adhere to but willing to give it a bash
Just nice now sitting chilling in cafe on site having breakfast cooked for us

Reactions: Lee

Campervanannie

Morning having a lie in this morning coffee and toast in bed if the weather stays bright I might ask my man servant to wash the van 😂