Who's Awake

I’ve already gone to the big knicker drawer and even they were a bit tight but on a positive note we have run out of crisps and chocolate and there is only one tub of ice cream left in the freeze. 😂
Just playing Devils Advocate here,......but you could nip out to local shop and top up with aforesaid articles of Satins spawn:devilish:

Annie - I had a few spikies, but put them back to grow on, ready for your next visit (y)

Morning folks, it`s a wild and windy day here in Carnoustie. Just away to see Mr Ali and get my morning rolls then got a couple of wee things to do, nothing exciting. G
Hi g need to get your name ,nice part o the north your in ,often go that way if I'm going to the harbour or jjust round for pies at Arbroath
hope when we get the meetings up and running again you might join us at one. But no pressure ,it put ugly faces to names
I'm in Livingston and doa few meets so welcome anyways
c u ASAP when this is all over stay well n safe gordon

Hi Gordon. Yeah a lot of overnighters stay down the front by the Arbroath Football Stadium. I will get you better pies from the JM Bakery, Carnoustie! Yeah once everything is up and running we would be up for that. A nice site in Carnoustie aswell. Woodlands Caravan Park. We went there a couple of times. I think it was the shortest ever recorded night away. 0.3 mile, 4 mins 18secs from getting out the drive at home to switching the kettle on after a long haul to try a new awning out! And my oldest son booted us out the house so him and his pals could have a house party! But it was a night in the Moho. Its Graeme & Anne by the way. Cheers. G

Don’t worry Marie, it’s persisting down here, I know we needed some rain but someone needs to turn the tap off now .... we‘ve been well and truly battered and drowned over the last few days .........

Morning Barrie good to hear from you and hope your well hope everyone is well

Last edited:
Staying up longer than I want to, setting up for Daves video consultation with neurologist tomorrow morning. Sent instructions which included everything except it only works with chrome browser! Just installing it,then hopefully it will run on the test call. One does wonder how they do a Neuro exam with telephone only....must be hard enough with video! He has an Eye appointment by telephone next week.....that will be interesting....saves a 300 mile trip though!

Back