Who's Awake

morning all...been up a while now........rather chilly and damp out there........have some garden ribbish to dispoise of........would like to get that done this morning....may combine it with a visit to friend.......following romingrog posts........wishing i could have ridden shotgun......what a lovely journey..eh

morning all...... well up a bi earlier this morning. had brekki.............what to do now i wonder.........been looking at rominrog adventure......pony express to poortugal...
..........following family members trip to isle of lewis.... :(...asked if i could go shotgun or navigator was firmly told NO............they are having a lovely journey .....really enjoying it.....so pleased for them.....

think im goping to have to put fire on today..........its so cold and damp.........i guess its will be a day of potteruing in house and getting things sorted.

all have a good day

morning all.............fed up with bacon sarnies eh. chris........dont know how lucky you are being able to have one.....just thinking about it maskes me mouth water:) enjoy yer mackrel.
family member arrived at their destination on isleof lewis at 10.30 pm last night......drove over to isle of sky then took ferry from uig over to harris then lewis ......says roads were packed with campervans...motorhomes and motorcycles.....
well all enjoy your day..whatever you will be doing
l

Back