Who's Awake

Morning, had no real plans today. Opened front door and there is half a chicken and two dozen eggs. From one of our neighbours who is diabetic and always wants low sugar cakes and pancakes, so I guess I will be making some in a bit.. Left flapjack and chocolate cake with a different one yesterday....given a dozen eggs and wine! Scotch eggs, omelettes and lemon curd ( brave the rain to pick lemons) will be made also to use up some of the spare eggs. And soup with chicken.....You couldn't starve here if you tried! :D

I see the weather is getting much better!
I'll be off for a break in the van soon! Maybe this weekend if the weather holds up.
I think everywhere is closed still, so it's wild camping for the moment!

Morning all.

Thought I'd venture over to the safe side for a change of scenery. ;)

Glorious blue sky and sun rising.
Overnight frost, greenhouse roof all white with it.

Off to dentist this morning, so I'm on my way to get ready in five...
Costco for loo rolls & fuel, then Holland & Barratt on the way back (y)

IMG_8884.jpg

Morning! Shopping in town this morning, got to get some lime for stone wall as well, and should look at cookers as my oven has conked out. Not even sure if shop selling them is open or if I will have to get it online...had it fourteen years, and same make still on sale for a bit more than we paid. The van will get a run out...

Morning all,
Think Annie's needed some work on the brakes Gordon, not sure about Goosey's

Morning all.
Mine needed a new ball joint, I think?

Anyway, should all be done & MOT'd by end of today or tomorrow at latest.
Found a new garage/mechanic. Old school - even better!
Recommended by a friend I trust who's had his vehicles serviced by them last 5 years.
Family business, Dad and two sons (y)

Back