Who's Awake

Off today to Carndu park outside Larne, Daughter us meeting up with some mates there and the rest of us will have a walk through the grounds and maybe look at the old house and see if the ghost appears. :eek: cairndew a.pngcairndew b.pngcarn i.jpgcarn o.jpgcarn k.jpgcairndew e.png

YOIKS!!!!

morning all. We are down between Padstow and Newquay on a very nice site. My daughters flying into Newquay this morning the airport is just a mile along the road she got a return Easy jet flight from Glasgow for £70. I’ve had my name on the list for a season pitch for a year now £2000 a year. Just need to get a nice caravan and get it down here then the family can use as well. I think it’s great value this site is immaculate with a heated indoor swimming pool and some excellent beaches near by. I’ll keep my motorhome couldn’t give that up. But the idea of being in Cornwall in just over an hour from Glasgow airport is a no brainer.

Afternoon

Gutted: rain stopped play at the cricket. Still, the F1 is on so not too bad.

Reactions: Rec
Morning all

Bloody hell is it Wednesday already?!

Where did the time go on this thread....

...and now it's Sunday!

Morning from a mildly damp Wales :)

Morning

Sunny start and we are away for 11 nights from today. Looking forward to it.

Morning

That's possibly a bit too much information for this early in the day :D

Morn8ng all just had a cracking shower ,shave,and a ?Doing nought today as it's that hot
we have been in chateaudun before so it's chill time a coffee pot is on and beer in fridge ( which has been working brilliantly in this heat I hasten to add

Afternoon

Just come back from a trip up to Lake Vyrnwy. Lovely day 'yer in mid Wales!

Morning

Off to see Dolforwyn Castle today...or what's left of it!

Back