Who's Awake

Been out last 2 days at open/free days heritage and N Trust houses plus Downpatrick old railway and got a free ride, engineers wanted me to come work for them, true.

Morning

Hopefully we are off into Brescia by train this morning.

Morning

Staying at base today. Weather looks nice so we'll have a dip in the lake later.

Morning :)

Evening folks, all worked out today with doing some welding for folk, and then moving stuff around in the loft, where does it all come from, I know where a lot of it is going. 😂

Evening :)

Afternoon all

Now ensconced in Cheltenham at the start of a 2 week trip.

Morning everybody - sitting in a cold draughty MoT viewing room as my local garage asked me to stay while they did their fiirst MoT on one of those “bizarre Tesla things”!! So far have had to show them how to jack it up and how to find the controls on the touch screen! Wonder what they’ll ask next.

Ref #5336 above - Well, what they asked next was can you take it somewhere else please as it’s too wide for our ramp. What a waste of a morning.

Morning all.
Spent the last 2 hours contacting Sky and Virgin as both contracts ending shortly and due to increase.
To cut a long story short, Sky deal which was due to rise by £10.00 now will be £11.00 cheaper than I’m presently paying. Virgin will stay as is but faster broadband so im happy with both deals.

Last edited:
Back