Who's Awake

Morning had the carpet fitters in yesterday today we go choose the laminate flooring for the entrance hall oh the joys of sprucing up your home .
My next door did laminate in the hall, he now wishes he had not bothered, marked with we stones brought in on shoes and slippy in wet weather.
Lam floors are ok for bedrooms but thats about it.

My next door did laminate in the hall, he now wishes he had not bothered, marked with we stones brought in on shoes and slippy in wet weather.
I’ll risk it chick there will be a mat in the doorway, and to be honest the 3 dogs did more damage to the floors over the years and now we only have one dog left all the floors are having a long overdue makeover. 👍

I’ll risk it chick there will be a mat in the doorway, and to be honest the 3 dogs did more damage to the floors over the years and now we only have one dog left all the floors are having a long overdue makeover. 👍
Easy job for me, notice the joint every forth plank is a few inches to the right, so all looks simetrical, seen many fitted by so called ex perts and not done right.new floor a.jpg

We have had laminate flooring for over 20 years Trev and never had a problem with it wearing or marking the only place we have carpet now is on the stairs and top landing .

Rain again as normal here, wippers on fan giving trouble with worn spindal on drivers side which lets the blade run of the screen, i fixed it a mth or so back but must not be a good job, iveco dont keep any parts for her now so will hunt on the web or have to make a new unit from scratch.

Back