Who's Awake

Cat settled yesterday at santury and home to be out last night with my son as very high temp and tonsils playing up, in hospital to almost 3am before we got home, the place was like a mad house, im still half asleep, please dont slam any doors today.

Had dogs out for 4 mile walk, now preparing for decorator arriving Saturday to paint hall stairs and landing. Filling holes in walls, removing curtain poles and removing handles from 11 doors.
Used to do it myself but at my age I would rather pay someone to do it.

Had dogs out for 4 mile walk, now preparing for decorator arriving Saturday to paint hall stairs and landing. Filling holes in walls, removing curtain poles and removing handles from 11 doors.
Used to do it myself but at my age I would rather pay someone to do it.
Hence i ripped out all painted doors and skirting, all stained and varnish now, doors removed and sprayed outside and rehung, my pet hate is white painted doors. 😂

Morning folks

Morn folks, very dull here and water levels have not went down much in some parts, many shops will never reopen again in badly flooded towns and villages. :confused:

Morn folks, temp is high here at 10c, ment to freeze last night but did not, anyway wife out to church and me back to find something to do.

Morning team

Back