Who's Awake

Morn folks, lashing it down here but temps up 8.2c, thats xmas out of the way now, roll on the new year.

Well thank you so much whoever sent the sunshine... such a pretty day today. We took a ferry from Strangford to Portaferry then drove to Newtownards... all followed by a Chinese takeaway, yummm. There seems to be a lot of food and drink involved in this trip :Ok_Hand_Sign: We've done all the shopping ready for the trip to the cottage in Donegal tomorrow. Lovely sunset in Tesco car park tonight
View attachment 1829

I have requested one hipster so it's on his list of things to do chick glad your getting things sorted fingers crossed for you.
Hi hippy
Always look to see if your on line hope to see you next Yr somewhere .yogi bear

Morning all! Off to collect our friends wedding flowers ordered for today....and hoping my ropey Portuguese made our needs clear! Too late, if not....
Wedding at 3pm in hotel overlooking a beautiful river and reservoir. Unfortunately many of the guests ( and bride & groom) are on tail end of covid infections, so the festivities may be a bit restrained. :oops: Makes a change to go to a wedding...seem to be at the age now where it is mainly funerals!

Morning another lazy day for me watching a great film later Fidler on the roof one of my favourites.

Back