Who's Awake

Well trixie did you have a bet on?..would love to see your hat
oh yes jeanette....cant attend ascot weout .aving a bet..........have a different outfit and and hat for each day jeanette......only thing missing were t.plums.........and bets are in the same place as where me .at sits......lol
not beeen as good as previous years..........not impressed with coverage of fashion....and what fashion they are showing, well not impressed either....apart from the outfit of the lady who was with piers morgan .......all a bit of a let down this year........
hope you manage to get out and about in van ..........get yourself to druridge this year.....no ifs and buts.......be pleased to see you.....take care
if i knew how to put pics on here........///////

great racing........frankie detorie.......picked up the gold cup again.........great jockey.

Last edited:
Morning all another sunny day are you going out in the van trixie and whereabouts are you going?

Morning all another sunny day are you going out in the van trixie and whereabouts are you going?
afternoon jeanette....... well was thinking of going down by the river to have brekki in the van.........didnt happen tho
was thinking of just going somewhere local for the night.......however...vans going over to the coast early, early, tomorrow morning......and i dont want to be woken early.......so guess thats not happening either...lol
maybe next weekend tho.........just been painting some cupboards inside the van.....looks much better now.........
been down to exchange a faulty lawnmower ..just purchased it in may.....and it developed a large crack in it ....sor that sorted.
van will probably be back here next weekend.....so may go off for a few nights then........just somewhere local tho.
where are you heading off to this summer.......see you went to cayton bay.....did you get to visit the lovely Filey whilst you were there............misty and children no doubt still keeping you on your toes...........take edit.....this should have been posted yesterday......typed it all out and didnt seem to get to post it.......

afternoon jeanette....... well was thinking of going down by the river to have brekki in the van.........didnt happen tho
was thinking of just going somewhere local for the night.......however...vans going over to the coast early, early, tomorrow morning......and i dont want to be woken early.......so guess thats not happening either...lol
maybe next weekend tho.........just been painting some cupboards inside the van.....looks much better now.........
been down to exchange a faulty lawnmower ..just purchased it in may.....and it developed a large crack in it ....sor that sorted.
van will probably be back here next weekend.....so may go off for a few nights then........just somewhere local tho.
where are you heading off to this summer.......see you went to cayton bay.....did you get to visit the lovely Filey whilst you were there............misty and children no doubt still keeping you on your toes...........take edit.....this should have been posted yesterday......typed it all out and didnt seem to get to post it.......

Yes we went to lovely Filey trixie love going there so did misty trouble is I can’t walk very far as I have a bad foot!and two of the grandkids were away last week so that wasn’t bad but no doubt they’ll make up for it next time they come..haha we’re not going anywhere until back end of August because of hospital appointments and babysitting duties but hopefully we’ll be away for about 3 weeks or just after!..then we’re away to Scotland again bet you can’t wait to have a couple of days away in the van..we were thinking of going to Girvan until we noticed the appointments for hospital and doctors!.. as son and d/I/L is talking about going abroad again we’ll have to wait and see!! I’m pleased you got your lawnmower exchanged,and I bet the cupboards do look much better

Just waiting for wreaking Annie to arrive and will have to baton down the hatches! Enjoy your couple of days away Gordon are you off somewhere nice?

Getting motorhome ready for a few days away next week after cutting short the France jolly due to awful weather.

If we`d have stayed we`d have had to come home now due to ridiculous temperatures they are now suffering.

On our way home, finally! Popped to Kent for an overnight and mum in-law ended up being admitted to hospital with nasty infection so we stayed a week! Looking forward to being on our own turf for a couple of weeks.

Up and away to work
Last shift ,finish early then at dentist
After that home washed into van fiona will have it ready ,take off hook up then off for two days??

I’m awake and where is the Hipster when you need someone to chat with in the middle of the night or the early hours of the morning makes a whole mockery of this entire thread are you listening Hipster ???

It seems as if we’ve had it Wooie!!..but..the warmer weather is supposed to be coming back hopefully

morning hippy.....nice to see a post from you....will go over to t.other side and read it............take care

Back