Who's Awake

Morning all,
Keep on trucking Gordon, yer doin a grand job (y)
Still awaiting my task-of-the-day from management.
Cheers chris appreciated ,nhs staff are the ones and emergency services are the real hero’s imho
lim concerned for 5he wife as if their ward empties they will be moved to front line but she says not to worry
how can i not but they all just batter on

morning all of you . waiting for my letter off the govt and a nice young squaddy to come and do my shopping . bog roll's ok but the beer stocks are frighteningly low ! wish i'd panicked like everyone else while i had the chance ,oh well .
keep on trucking indeed Gordon , i hope you're not interacting with any strange loaders !

Morning all,
How's the roads this morning Gordon, forecast looked a bit naff for oop norf?

Hope everyone is staying safe ,well and adhering to suggestions laid down by leaders,I’m still amazed at how many cars mobile! gonna be a late one the day as I’ve a feeling we will be stopping next week in certain departments

CAN ISAY SAY FROM MY SOAPBOX PLEASE P,EASE STAY OFF THE ROADS IT JUST AINT FUNNY CAUSE IM SURE SOME ARE NOT LUSTENING ,YESTERDAY FROM DALWHINNIE TO PERTHH I SAW SEVEN MOTORHOMES HEADING FN NORTHWARDS ,THEY WERE CERTAINLY ENJOYING THE SCENERY,ONE AT TOMINTOUL LAY-BY SITTING ON A FENCE TAKING IN THE VIEWS HAVING A CUPPA AND HIS FEMALE PASSENGER SITTING PRETTY IN THEIR MOTORHOME ,NOW I MUST ADD THESE FOLKS WERE NOT YOUNG PEOPLE SO COME ON GUYS!
Makes my blood boil I’m in the fn 44 tonner campervan in drive and a holes out on jollies?
sorry rant over
am I barred yet phil?

Foggy cool ,had to wash truck last night as it and the trailer was filthy and got to be clean for food stuffs imho

So you’re on to foodstuffs are you now Gordon? Not strictly food but if you happen to have bog roll in a mixed load any chance of dropping some off here next time you’re up this way.
?!!

Morning all,
Sun is peeping through the clouds, so outside jobs today - can always nip in the greenhouse to warm up if it's too chilly.

Poached eggs this morning, still getting loads of eggs left from my neighbours. Down to thirty now due to some bartering for tbags, and cheese with a friend. WhatsApp out needs, she was shopping so stopped at top of our steps, took eggs and lemon curd, left UK tbags and some cheese. :giggle:
Making egg custard for neighbours today, just hoping they don't feel need to leave eggs as a response!!

Poached eggs this morning, still getting loads of eggs left from my neighbours. Down to thirty now due to some bartering for tbags, and cheese with a friend. WhatsApp out needs, she was shopping so stopped at top of our steps, took eggs and lemon curd, left UK tbags and some cheese. :giggle:
Making egg custard for neighbours today, just hoping they don't feel need to leave eggs as a response!!
Thanks Ruth,
You've just reminded me I havn'-t had an egg custard for a while. :(

Reactions: Rec
Back