Who's Awake

Morning all

Off to the dentist for a 9am appointment as I have been having some pain from one of my gold crowns plus I want to discuss an extraction of a wisdom tooth. We haven't been to the dentist for 2 years as they stopped doing routine check ups last year at the start of the pandemic.

Then off to Halfords in Carmarthen where hopefully I can check our ebikes in for their 6 week service/check up. Twice I tried to ring them but they have phones diverted to their national call centre which to be quite frank are useless. I was on hold for 10 minutes yesterday while the operative was "looking into" my simple request as to whether I could book with them or needed to go to the shop!

after that its grass mowing time as its got rather long while we were away!

Morning all

Off food shopping this morning then probably watch some rugby this afternoon and start on the Sunday paper.

Mrs GMJ had her second jab yesterday and went to bed feeling fine however she woke with me at 6 feeling really cold. An extra blanket and bed socks now on plus 2 paracetamol. Hopefully a couple of hours sleep will help her feel better.

Back