Who's Awake

Morning all,
Garden and lawn tidy up this morning before the forecast midday thunderstorms arrive.

Morning all,
Lorra rain yesterday, so the gardens perked up and the lawn is looking happier.

Reactions: Rec
Morning all. No plans today...it's an open book! See what the weather and life decides to throw at us today.....the weekend seems to come so fast now we are retired!

anyone for Stonehenge equinox ?
My birthday is the Autumn equinox and I used to go every year but they close the gates now and you cannot park on the drove for about 2 days before and after when they can be bothered to unlock the gates you now have to park at the visitors centre and they charge but I cannot remember how much so not been for about 4 years now ( on either solstice or the equinox ) best go out of season when EH leave you alone. 😂

My birthday is the Autumn equinox and I used to go every year but they close the gates now and you cannot park on the drove for about 2 days before and after when they can be bothered to unlock the gates you now have to park at the visitors centre and they charge but I cannot remember how much so not been for about 4 years now ( on either solstice or the equinox ) best go out of season when EH leave you alone. 😂
cheers Annie .just read somewhere that they're not closing this year as only a small crowd expected ,so i phoned them -they know nuffink but will get back to me [possibly ]

cheers Annie .just read somewhere that they're not closing this year as only a small crowd expected ,so i phoned them -they know nuffink but will get back to me [possibly ]
Yes I read the same thing a statement supposedly put out by EH but it was on faceache so could be fake news. 😂😂

Morning all,
Start of another week of retirement..... I really miss having holidays :( :D:D:D

Morning all,
Got a load of bulbs to plant in the newly laid out flower bed this morning and then............ :unsure:

Back