Who's Awake

Morning all

Just back from our 5 week trip up to northern England. a food time had with some great places visited and very friendly folks met.

Food (and diesel hopefully) shopping this morning followed by finishing off cleaning the inside of the MH. Then Sun day papers and hopefully some rugby on the telly whilst the huge pile of dirty laundry form the trip gets whittled down!

Morning

Catching up on some admin today: order a new tyre for the MH following our blow out last week and sorting car insurance out.

Morning all

Off into Carmarthen this morning to get the new tyre put on the MH wheel. I'm just taking the wheel and will put it back on the MH later, weather permitting.

morning all.......been out to feed the birds........however there are not many about just lately...........feels very autumnal now....however sun is trying......all have a good day

Bore da

Mrs GMJ has an appt on Llandeilo this morning so I'll nip to the shops and get a paper, and some faggots from the butcher, whilst I'm in there.

I want to check all the tyre pressures on the MH if the weather holds plus I need to clean the windows on the bungalow too.

Morning all

Physio appointment for Mrs GMJ in Carmarthen this morning and the gardening for me (weather permitting).

Morning all

Off into Carmarthen to do some shopping with Mrs GMJ - not sure what she wants but good to get her out and about. Might even stay for lunch.

Gardening this afternoon if the weather holds.

Morning not been up long had COVID booster and flu jab yesterday and been feeling like a bag of sh!te so sofa day today 😞

Morning all

Little planned for today: maybe a bike ride; then do some exercises. The grass is too wet to cut still, so I'll watch some rugby on the telly this afternoon I think.

Bore da i chi

Food shopping this morning then some exercises. Then hopefully I'll get to watch F1 and rugby on telly this afternoon.

Back