Who's Awake

Morning. Stayed up for the Tyson Fury fight. I’m Knackered never started till after 5am but glad I did best fight I’ve seen in years

Morning all

Mrs GMJ has an appointment in Llandeilo this morning after which we shall stay and get some brunch.

Gardening and reading yesterdays newspaper for me then.

Morning all! Lots to do today...flu jab at 12.31 precisely. Estate agent coming later to help us decide way forward with selling the cottage in Suffolk, or maybe, the holiday home here instead. Cottage has more viewings booked, after the buyers dropped out last week. It is true that buying and selling places is stressful. Just want it settled.

Bore da

I plan on washing the MH this morning before nipping out late morning as Mrs GMJ as an appointment near Carmarthen. This afternoon I'll probably spend in the garden.

Morning all

House and car cleaning this morning then Mrs GMJ has another appointment in Llandeilo this afternoon.

Morning all

Busy day today ahead of going away in the MH tomorrow: new tyres for the car first thing, then food shopping then loading MH...

Morning all

Just need to pad some grub in the MH and then we are away for a week: Cheltenham and Pembrey.

Back