why i wild

I’m doing something right then? Pretty unusual for me. Thanks for the encouragement.
If you have a preferred route into Spain , I’ll be happy to know it. Other wise I’ll follow the (modified) , Long Road South, I posted elsewhere.
All this is still over three weeks away. I know it’s a sin but, I’m starting to wish my life away. Bad, very bad ?

I just used the Park4Night app to look for free aires and overnight park up spots, did a couple (maybe 3) hours of driving a day and it took me.... err.. 5 days IIRC, But then I did slow down around Poitiers to have spend a day with an old friend and only did about 10 miles in 2 days! IIRC my route was roughly Dieppe-Ardouville (WW2 V1 site)-Le Mans (or nearby)- Poiters (or nearby)-Auch-Toulouse-Perpignan.

of course newhaven dieppe also has the 20% old fogey discount if you phone up

Also a 10% off (IIRC) for CACC members and you can book online (about the only reason I joined CACC!)

Del have you checked when Le Mans 24 hour bike race is this year? It’s usually March and you can go that way to Spain.its well worth a couple of days for the experience matey :)

Del have you checked when Le Mans 24 hour bike race is this year? It’s usually March and you can go that way to Spain.its well worth a couple of days for the experience matey :)
Not until mid April

It is in June but Del might not have reached that far in to France by then:censored:

2019 24 Hours of Le Mans

Taking place on the Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June 2019, the 24 Hours of Le Mans is the world’s oldest endurance sports car race. It has been held annually since 1923 in France, and is often regarded as one of most prestigious motorsport events, thanks to legendary manufacturers, drivers and of course the glitz and glamour of high-end motorsport.

It is in June but Del might not have reached that far in to France by then:censored:

2019 24 Hours of Le Mans

Taking place on the Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June 2019, the 24 Hours of Le Mans is the world’s oldest endurance sports car race. It has been held annually since 1923 in France, and is often regarded as one of most prestigious motorsport events, thanks to legendary manufacturers, drivers and of course the glitz and glamour of high-end motorsport.
We were talking about the 24hour bike race. Not that you’d know owt about Endurance Bike Racing ?
20-21 April.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back