Wing mirrors.

If money is no object then watch this .......

I'll watch this later, heading out soon. That is the idea I am after. Mirrors on our arto stick out like the K.........charlies ears, often I have to be very careful when driving down a narrow street EG, North Berwick High St, I don't knock someone out with a mirror. Entering and exiting my rear garden is tight, same at our France landing pad, 25thou either side clearance!!

More important is, gauging how tight to have the actual mirrors on the arms that attach to van, too tight, no give if mirror gets a whack, it is a fine balance, too loose, mirror moves due road conditions, which affects rear vision.

Thanks for replies to date (y)

I think on an A class I'd like a downward facing camera on the passenger side too.

Very useful upgrade if you have to reverse park into a narrow drive, no mirrors to fold in.

I'll watch this later, heading out soon. That is the idea I am after. Mirrors on our arto stick out like the K.........charlies ears, often I have to be very careful when driving down a narrow street EG, North Berwick High St, I don't knock someone out with a mirror. Entering and exiting my rear garden is tight, same at our France landing pad, 25thou either side clearance!!

More important is, gauging how tight to have the actual mirrors on the arms that attach to van, too tight, no give if mirror gets a whack, it is a fine balance, too loose, mirror moves due road conditions, which affects rear vision.

Thanks for replies to date (y)
Be warned Terry ...... it involves using an angle grinder to remove the bus mirrors ..... 🤣🤣

Be warned Terry ...... it involves using an angle grinder to remove the bus mirrors ..... 🤣🤣
The grinder was used on Posh mirrors, Dave. I have cooncil wing mirrors, slight errors allowed 😁

Edit, safer buring them off using oxy-acetylene burning gear :eek:

the camera supplied with my recent apple car play sat nav. is superb high definition like watching the telly would be a good upgrade to fit one of them each side the whole unit with 8” screen was only £89 IMG_2014.pngtakes an auxiliary feed as well as the rear camera high definition picture like watching tvIMG_2015.png

Our Moho I have a forward looking and rear looking camera. And never needed. Side cameras as the mirrors are ok for me .

If money is no object then watch this .......

I got around to viewing this clip, very interesting, the left and right screens look really big, but like everything, you would get use to them. Some good points raised within clip comments, main one being insurance, especially with the cameras not coming as a standard fit, a quick call prior would resolve that though.

Food for thought!!

I got around to viewing this clip, very interesting, the left and right screens look really big, but like everything, you would get use to them. Some good points raised within clip comments, main one being insurance, especially with the cameras not coming as a standard fit, a quick call prior would resolve that though.

Food for thought!!
I watch it to Terry looks good

Back