Posted by Lee
24th Abingdon Scout Group
Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Having just looked on the Druridge thread and seen they're not having a communal fire, I have given it great thought and decided that .....................

We are having one, as Linda managed to get a load of free wood off Facebook and who am I to go against Linda!

i have a bag full of twigs that were in the daughters garden so i’m bringing them along to burn with linda’s free wood see you about lunchtime tomorrow
druridge won’t have a fire because annie cried off lol

Reactions: Lee
Having just looked on the Druridge thread and seen they're not having a communal fire, I have given it great thought and decided that .....................

We are having one, as Linda managed to get a load of free wood off Facebook and who am I to go against Linda!
?

It rained overnight but now it's bright and overcast. Reasonably warm.
Are you coming today?
It will be great to see you.

Rained most of the night but it’s been nice and dry since about 7 this morning. Makes the grass green and the grass grow mr greengrass

We had a lovely evening last night around the fire.
It was punctuated by the rain at about 11.30.
But the sun is trying to break through, let's hope it stays away.

Sorry we're not there. Hope you are weathering the storm ok. See those of you that are going to Malvern on Thursday or Hereford a week later!

Reactions: Lee
Just to keep everyone informed Craig has managed to get some old railway sleepers, so this was the third night of fires here at Wootton.
The fire circle is very sheltered and we've had some great nights aroundthe fire so far.
Others have ventured into Oxford on sightseeing visits with others explori g the village and it pub.
It appears everyone is enjoying their time so far.

Blue skies and fluffy whites this morning... should be a lovely walk to the pub for lunch. Can't fault your organisation skills Lee and Linda :cool: (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back