Until: Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Lee

Rally Organiser

This is for a maximum of 20 vans.

Please note that this meet is at the same time as The Druridge Bay Rally.

On the site, which will be on grass, we have access to fresh water, toilets and hot showers. (There is no rubbish collection so please take it home).
It is a large field suitable for dogs to run around but PLEASE clear up after them as this is an active Scout Campsite.
There is a large campfire circle perfect for us to gather in.

(Access is from A420 rather than following sat nav through Cothill and country lanes.)

Wootton village is on a bus route to nearby Oxford and Abingdon. Within walking distance there is a co-op and a Hungry Horse pub.

Cost to the Scout Group £5 per person per night.

great venue particularly the fire pit could you put us down for this just got a grandsons birthday to survive .

The list.
1. Lee and Linda pub
2. Rugbyken pub
3. Archiemutt pub
4. Minisorella pub
5. Haaamster pub
6. Davey
7. Nabsim
8. Slider pub
10. Jillygumbo pub
11. Nimmo777 hopefully pub
12 Allen
13, Helsque
14. Mary Mary
15. Wully pub
16. Clunegapyears pub
18. Sloeman
19. Paulhelenwilco.
20. Greengrass

Last edited:
Potential visit from daughter in Oz could hijack all sorts of plans for the summer but all being well, it'll be dib dib dib dob dob dob... or whatever secret words you men learn when you're still in short trousers o_O

Please note that @nabsim is excluded from the flagrant generalisation in the above paragraph since the evidence suggests that he hasn't quite grown out of short trousers yet :ROFLMAO:

Potential visit from daughter in Oz could hijack all sorts of plans for the summer but all being well, it'll be dib dib dib dob dob dob... or whatever secret words you men learn when you're still in short trousers o_O

Please note that @nabsim is excluded from the flagrant generalisation in the above paragraph since the evidence suggests that he hasn't quite grown out of short trousers yet :ROFLMAO:

I take it you are coming and can I have what ever you're on.

Me too please Lee, can we have some dry weather this time please?

Dave.
It is the summer you never know we might be lucky.

The list.
1. Lee and Linda
2. Rugbyken
3. Archiemutt
4. Minisorella
5. Haaampster
6. Davey

Lee, that's a blatant attempt to get everyone to take the p out of Haaamster (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Updated to here

Just showing interest at the moment Lee I'll have to see if there will be room a bit closer too. Fingers crossed. X

Just let me know nearer the time, it's a long way off still.

Hi Lee can you put my name on the list please. Looking forward to going a new venue " well for me anyway" x
It will be great to have along .

Lee, as Nabsim’s going, you’ll need someone to raise the standard of your event and to act as his minder. So you’d best put me down. I thank you.

Last edited:
Lee are we able to arrive a day early. I've booked the Friday off so was thinking of traveling down on Thursday.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Lee are we able to arrive a day early. I've booked the Friday off so was thinking of traveling down on Thursday.

Sorry Lee don't understand. Does your thankyou mean we can arrive on the Thursday x

Sorry Lee don't understand. Does your thankyou mean we can arrive on the Thursday x

I'm sorry I'm away at the moment .
We are starting the meet on the Friday and won't know if we can have access on Thursday as it's an active scout group. Sorry not to be more specific.

I'm sorry I'm away at the moment .
We are starting the meet on the Friday and won't know if we can have access on Thursday as it's an active scout group. Sorry not to be more specific.
Ok Lee note a big problem. Thanks for getting back to me x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back