Xgody and Nozatec Sat Navs

Well my Xgody arrived today. It may be great, but I can't find my way around it! The manual is not user friendly. I've tried looking at the facebook pages and stuff on you tube and am none the wiser, as the units they are showing are not the same as the one in my box. Hopefully someone at the Frog can explain it to me!

Well my Xgody arrived today. It may be great, but I can't find my way around it! The manual is not user friendly. I've tried looking at the facebook pages and stuff on you tube and am none the wiser, as the units they are showing are not the same as the one in my box. Hopefully someone at the Frog can explain it to me!
Was thinking on getting one for the truck meg but would like to look at your one if you don’t mind then I can decide

Tried out the Xgody sat nav to go to the Frog meet on Friday. Put in "Moffat, Dumfresshire" as I did not have time to find how to put in the postcode. It gave 108 miles as the distance. It is 29 miles from here. OK till the M74. Xgody wanted me to go north towards Glasgow. Moffat is south towards Carlisle. Showed 99 miles remaining. Moffat is 19 miles from the Abington junction. I headed south on the minor road as it is a more pleasant drive. The sat nav sulked. It knew where it was as it told me when I was " over speed" . As I approached Moffat it stopped sulking. Coming back it would not talk to me.
A waste of money.

A NozaTec i had did the same to me when approaching the aire at Uzerche several years back :eek:

It was counting down great then all of a sudden it showed 148 miles remaining and kept shouting at me to turn around despite being only 2 - 3 miles away o_O

I knew the way so completely ignored it and arrived there within a few minutes :mad:

I have used both the Xgody (718) and Nozatec sat navs, and I have found them well worth the money.

You get what you pay for, and for the money, I can't complain... but I will anyway.
I am driving down the motorway with speedo indicating 65mph, sat nav showing 60mph, and 'she' tells me to slow down even though the screen shows a 70mph limit. Very strange.

I have recently ordered a 7inch Xgody 704.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back