You know you are getting old when..............

Les Haro

You know you are getting old when..............

1 You cant remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch TV

2 Police Officers are so young nowadays

3 A door jam is just right to scratch between your shoulder blades

4 Your trousers have an elastic waist band

5 All shoes are slip on's

6 Proud to own a new fleece

No5. All shoes are slip ons......with Velcro.

If I got on the floor now I'd need a hoist to get me up.

Rules for men over 50.

1. Never go past a toilet without checking.

2. Never trust a fart.

and possibly most important,

3. Never waste an erection.

Davy

Is it true that men of a certain age shouldn't wear light coloured trousers?? Maybe someone can tell me?

yorkslass;n13960 said:
Light trousers are ok.....so long as they wear long tops.:b0221:

Hmm thanks for that Sue are you sure!! The long tops could possibly ride up or get stuck oops don't go there!!! :Flushed_Face_Emoji::See_No_Evil_Monkey_

Jeanette;n13964 said:
Hmm thanks for that Sue are you sure!! The long tops could possibly ride up or get stuck oops don't go there!!! :Flushed_Face_Emoji::See_No_Evil_Monkey_

No, best not.:eek:

When you finally get your head together and then find out the rest of you is falling apart

Edina;n14003 said:
When you finally get your head together and then find out the rest of you is falling apart

Body's still working reasonably well Chris, but the head's full of fluff a lot of the time.:rolleyes:

2cv;n14028 said:
Chief Constables have begun to look worryingly young!

Same as policemen doctors and nurses! We have a transport business just down from us and there is a driver he looks about 15/16 it looks as if he can't see over the steering wheel driving this massive car/caravan/MH transporter!!

When Archbishops start looking young..

Women holding Pensioner's bus passes stand up and offer you their seat.

Jeanette;n13957 said:
Is it true that men of a certain age shouldn't wear light coloured trousers?? Maybe someone can tell me?

why, whats wrong with light coloured trousers......

yorkslass;n14027 said:
Body's still working reasonably well Chris, but the head's full of fluff a lot of the time.:rolleyes:

or when t 'ed werks well and t alld body is duff.

When you do eventually get down on the floor you look for other things to do while you're down there.

When you discover you ate a space hopper in the night and can barely get to cut your toe nails

Pudsey Bear;n14120 said:
When you do eventually get down on the floor you look for other things to do while you're down there.

:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Until you got down you couldn't see the fluff.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back