You know you are getting old when..............

you know your getting old when....you need to change your top after a meal............

dribble.....

Last edited:
Ok. Well here's a clue-they are not looking for their balls.................... th.jpg

trixie88;n14116 said:
why, whats wrong with light coloured trousers......

See the photo trixie that teejay has posted light trousers don't bode well!!! :See_No_Evil_Monkey_:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Jeanette;n14221 said:
See the photo trixie that teejay has posted light trousers don't bode well!!! :See_No_Evil_Monkey_:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Hmm...........Hmm, well...err.....dare not say what i am thinking........

trixie88;n14253 said:
Hmm...........Hmm, well...err.....dare not say what i am thinking........

aww go on trixie!!! :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji: haha

At the supermarket checkout they offer to pack your bags for you.

When the Knicker fairy has been and taken all those nice skimpy lace ones and replaced them with the BIG Bridget Joneses. :Smiling_Face_with_T

When:
No matter how much you shake or how much you dreg, the last few drops go down your leg.

Or when:
You grin like an insane baboon because you haven't a friggin clue what young people are talking about.

Or when:
You do number two.
Then number two number two.
Then number three number two.

Or when:
A knee trembler is no longer a massive orgasm, it's just plain old arthritis..

Or when:
When you are under this massive delusion, that when you look in the mirror and you still look trim, good looking and some sort of sex god. THE MIRROR IS THE BIGGEST LIAR EVER.

teejay;n14169 said:
Ok. Well here's a clue-they are not looking for their balls....................

they are posing for the best bum comp...........or..............

Jeanette;n14271 said:
aww go on trixie!!! :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji: haha

sorry jeanette.......i real cant........i wuz brought up to be polite at all times.....lol............

trixie88;n14354 said:
sorry jeanette.......i real cant........i wuz brought up to be polite at all times.....lol............

Don't know what you mean trixie I just thought it meant they would get grass stains on them! :b0230:

Izwozral;n14337 said:
When:
No matter how much you shake or how much you dreg, the last few drops go down your leg.

Or when:
You grin like an insane baboon because you haven't a friggin clue what young people are talking about.

Or when:
You do number two.
Then number two number two.
Then number three number two.

Or when:
A knee trembler is no longer a massive orgasm, it's just plain old arthritis..

Or when:
When you are under this massive delusion, that when you look in the mirror and you still look trim, good looking and some sort of sex god. THE MIRROR IS THE BIGGEST LIAR EVER.

Feck your in a bad way Izzywizzy.?

I know I'm going to regret this but are you calling a number 3 a follow through.

You know you are getting old when..........

Santa Clauses start looking young.

Les Haro;n14521 said:
I know I'm going to regret this but are you calling a number 3 a follow through.

When you eat as much as I do, even a number four number two is not uncommon!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back