You know you are getting old when..............

Izwozral;n14807 said:
Tell me about it, even my 4rse hair is aching.:Very_sad_emoji_icon

Now Look here !

Stop lowering the tone .

This is a shiny , new website for posh people with expensive motorhomes ... I accept that some of them may only have the one, but they don't want to read that kind of smut.

Kindly post that on the WC site, where it belongs and will be appreciated.

I have just got back from a night in the local greasy spoon caff. Plates of piri piri prawns , followed by pork and clams Alentejiano washed down by a boatload of red laughing liqueur.

The thought of your 4rse , hairy or not, is not pretty.
Goodnight !

Izwozral;n14807 said:
Tell me about it, even my 4rse hair is aching.:Very_sad_emoji_icon

Sorry Paul!! :b0230:

Pauljenny;n14812 said:
Now Look here !

Stop lowering the tone .

This is a shiny , new website for posh people with expensive motorhomes ... I accept that some of them may only have the one, but they don't want to read that kind of smut.

Kindly post that on the WC site, where it belongs and will be appreciated.

I have just got back from a night in the local greasy spoon caff. Plates of piri piri prawns , followed by pork and clams Alentejiano washed down by a boatload of red laughing liqueur.

The thought of your 4rse , hairy or not, is not pretty.
Goodnight !

Didn't you once say my 4rse was your perfect mirror?

Who is Aunty Janet?

Tut tut.
Such rudeness.
Don't encourage him, Jeanette.

Pauljenny;n14946 said:
Tut tut.
Such rudeness.
Don't encourage him, Jeanette.

Didn't mean to Paul......but it's not me it's my sense of humour!!! :Zipper-Mouth_Face_E

when you find a posting that fires your imagination and sends you off around the interweb leap frogging from one astounding article to another collecting vital info for other posters as well as your self only to find out 12 hrs earlier you had already been there and done it better. Bugger.

Or in my case; the youngest passenger on the school bus is led out by the teacher looking for the 'old man with the white beard'!

You know you are getting old when..........

Santa Clauses start looking young.

Huh, I got an inkling when I got roped in to play Santa for a local school a couple of years back and didn’t need to wear the wig and beard. Was qUite good when the kids have beard a tug to prove it was real though

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back