Easy water tank filler

I use a watering can with a cut off piece of hose to bend it into the water entry point.

This is what I use to top up the fresh water tank if we run low. The pump fits in an aqua roll drum and the the cigar plug fits into a 12v socket, all high tech stuff

Attachments

• photo1491.png
    photo1491.png
    784.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Edina;n73 said:
Using a down pipe fitting like this means you don't have to hold a funnel in one hand and pour with the other.
Measure the diameter of the filler and get a fitting slightly larger so you can file/sand down for a tight fit.

Been using this method for years now but be careful on the Fiamma fittings there is a breather outlet inside the van so make sure there is a pipe fitted and arranged so its higher than the Filler to stop water getting into your van.
Dont have a watering can use 2 of the 6/8 litre water bottles from Mercadona and reuse them over and over again and keep them full as we leave the Aire for topping up.

Attachments

• photo2026.jpg
    photo2026.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I usually fill from a hose but if I need to I just use a couple of 6ltr plastic water bottles,my fill fill point is angled back for easy access,don't really know why they don't seem to fit them onto new MHs,all seem to be flush with the van wall now.

I use one of these, does the job fine if needed, and stays put.

Attachments

• photo2038.jpg
    photo2038.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back