Flashing red light

Exwindsurfer

Hi guys I IMG_3801.jpeg have a thetford electric flush toilet and the red light on the display is flashing all the time not just when it’s full any ideas ?

Jeff, as we are all knocking on a bit, and memory can sometimes slip, I think you have one off them smart loos that recognises you have not dropped your kit before sitting down on your throne. It is a RED warning ❗️ light.

I
If the cassette is not secured, the red light may flash a false alarm of an unexpected movement [but not in the bagging area ...] :ROFLMAO:

Steve
I've checked the cassette is in the right place and all that but the barsteward is still flashing lololol

When you get home Jeff, try using Tank Cleaner, it could just be something as simple as a dirty contact.

Don’t forget to keep releasing the internal pressure while it’s doing its stuff, otherwise you’ll blow a seal.

Last edited:
When you get home Jeff, try using Tank Cleaner, it could just be something as simple as a dirty contact.

Don’t forget to keep releasing the internal pressure while it’s doing its stuff, otherwise you’ll blow a seal.
Rog even with the cassette out the red light is still flashing ?

The float is stuck inside the cassette. Look on the right side of the slide, the float should be pointing to the bottom of the cassette.

Get a block of Wood fit across the centre of the slider and turn anticlockwise this releases the top of the Cassette & gives easier access to the inside.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back