Flashing red light

Jeff that's was manky until I cleaned it after terry had done business in at at La mallerye sur saine in france
I had to make sure as the natives would've thought it was me and it's at the rear of the Mairie s office but there you go
Hod ooon the noooo, you were back home in Blighty when you told me about the loo, you had lost a tenner and wanted me to check in case you lost it there.

Don't listen to him Jeff, he is chit stirring.............again!!

Not sure if I’m missing something here but when I fitted a shower tray in our bathroom at home, I tipped a wheel barrow of concrete onto the floor and squashed the tray down on it and over it, ensuring the tray couldn’t crack when stood on.
Try that in your van and you’d be down to 10 mpg!

Not sure if I’m missing something here but when I fitted a shower tray in our bathroom at home, I tipped a wheel barrow of concrete onto the floor and squashed the tray down on it and over it, ensuring the tray couldn’t crack when stood on.
Roger you are missing something =he has loads of power elsewhere

We are much more refined up North. I replaced the bath in the ensuite bathroom with an extended shower cubicle and used 4 x 2 timber for support. It probably was not necessary as we bathe less often up here. :giggle:

if it still flashes with cassette out then there is problem with wiring. Otherwise it is a stuck magnet in cassette. It is a reed switch in the sensor at the side of the chamber.

jeff i think lee & nigel came up with the same removable porta potty solution when refurbishing claire’s old ellis van

It's OK Terry I've sorted it out by removing the toilet All together as I've deside to fit a shower .I am fitting a 1000mm x700mm house shower tray and will use a porta potty so you can lift it out when wanting a shower but I Di need a big hole welding up where the door is at the mo + I am taking the sink unit out as well so basically is going to be a shower room with a porta potty in we have a sink in the kitchen part so no need for two sinks really.
Have you considered using a composting toilet? They seem to be a better bet than a chemical one to me.

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back