Flashing red light

Jeff, does the light eventually go green?
It's OK Terry I've sorted it out by removing the toilet All together as I've deside to fit a shower .I am fitting a 1000mm x700mm house shower tray and will use a porta potty so you can lift it out when wanting a shower but I Di need a big hole welding up where the door is at the mo + I am taking the sink unit out as well so basically is going to be a shower room with a porta potty in we have a sink in the kitchen part so no need for two sinks really.

Last edited:
It's OK Terry I've sorted it out by removing the toilet altogether ............... with a porta potty............
You're brave, as my wife would have throttled me if I'd done that. 😳

As a matter of interest, if it's not in a snug cupboard, how will it stay upright in all emergency situations? 😱

It's OK Terry I've sorted it out by removing the toilet All together as I've deside to fit a shower .I am fitting a 1000mm x700mm house shower tray and will use a porta potty so you can lift it out when wanting a shower but I Di need a big hole welding up where the door is at the mo + I am taking the sink unit out as well so basically is going to be a shower room with a porta potty in we have a sink in the kitchen part so no need for two sinks really.
Fit this Jeff, doubles as a pooper and shower, the bits left and right at front can be used to scrape dirt from shoes, or use to scratch if if you have itchy feet. French design and in Vogue 😁

7B64F00E-A1C6-45EE-B44C-276A96A0EDFE.jpeg

The red light tells you the cassette is full and no doubt the moving magnet is broken.
We have disconnected ours as i have a sixth sense that tells me when the cassette is full.........actually it's existing senses........................ excluding touch and taste:eek:
Now Mr Thetford we are going to design a container to hold nothing but sh*t. It will have as many cracks and corners as possible,a fiddly rotating blade mechanism and something to float on top of all this mess so they know when it's full.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back