Securing Your EHU Lead When Out And About

*****;n11902 said:
We put the ramps on the cycle rack, keeping the bugs and dirt outside!

That's what should have happened, never mind I don't have any now but I will think of that if I ever get any.

Full Member;n11899 said:
How considerate! It was on a French aire that I knew of an EHU lead being stolen. Any of these things can happen anywhere though.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

I haven't come across anyone that have had one stolen yet and I hope it doesn't happen to me.

yorkslass;n3585 said:
A good idea if your lead's used regularly. We've taken ours out of the van cos I can't remember the last time it was used.

So ur the one likely to need to BORROW one then, LOL!!!!

I have had an EHU lead stolen - in Derbyshire, on a commercial campsite, on a saturday afternoon.

I still wouldn't bother locking mine up though.

Re the mains lead, I made a mains lead alarm. When activated, if someone disconnects the mains it sets off an alarm. It’s purpose is two-fold, it protects the mains lead, but also if someone had intentions of stealing the van, disconnecting the mains lead is probably first move, before breaking in.

Campervanannie;n3652 said:
Can I just point out darling that somewhere north of Watford the word CHUCK may be used as a term of endearment but up ere it's chick or luv chuck as far as I am aware is part of a drill. ??

Ha Ha, I remember the toilets in Eel Pie Island back in the late 60's, ladies were labelled Chicks and gents were Cats, not taken 50 years to reach you has it? :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back