Weather Report..................

Well they have been promising a thunderstorm all day on the weather and nothing yet but just as you want the sky to be clear so you can view the spectacular blood moon tonight yep it’s clouding over and getting a bit breezy but still very warm and humid.

I have to say that the 'blood moon' and eclipse is pretty spectacular here in northern France.
Above the thick cloud.

Colin ???

I have to say that the 'blood moon' and eclipse is pretty spectacular here in northern France.
Above the thick cloud.

Colin ???
Same here I can only imagine how spectacular it is behind those clouds that aren’t even doing anything they are just there. ?

It's much cooler here in northern France.
In fact the temperature plummeted to 33°C by lunchtime.
No rain as yet but it's looking like a wet, wet, wet drive from Dover to Herts tomorrow.
It'll be good to be home - and then it's the meet at Wellington with the reprobates.
Yippee!

Colin ???

Ha ha Annie that really had me laugh out loud :)

I had to stop playing out with Charlie cos I was freezing, it’s down to 12 degrees with quite a brisk breeze out there. That around 10 degree drop, feels a lot more ha ha. caz says I can play out again tomorrow so long as I don’t get a chill

Ha ha Annie that really had me laugh out loud :)

I had to stop playing out with Charlie cos I was freezing, it’s down to 12 degrees with quite a brisk breeze out there. That around 10 degree drop, feels a lot more ha ha. caz says I can play out again tomorrow so long as I don’t get a chill
Glad your having fun wish I could have got there but I will be out playing on Tuesday.

rain110-gif.36906
here now

The rain here has been relentless here and is still coming down but I’m still packing the van I’ve been home nearly a week and I’m bored.

Cold and windy here but I'm sure it will be better tomorrow.

You have to look on the bright side.

Woke up to a rainy Sussex this morning and stood outside just to get drenched... never thought I'd miss rain!
Enough now, bring back the sun... although I can hear my garden heaving a sigh of relief.

The rain here has been relentless here and is still coming down but I’m still packing the van I’ve been home nearly a week and I’m bored.

But Wellington is on the horizon, Annie, so chin up. Fancy getting together for a mini-meet on The Drove to celebrate the new surface? Or Westbury White Horse again if The Drove isn't open yet? Or wherever?
I could probably make it for Wednesday late afternoon if the unpacking from France and repacking for Wellington goes to plan. Then onward and upward to Somerset.
Any other takers?

Colin :):):)

Back