Weather Report..................

There was a clear sky at 0430 in Herts this morning so I packed the Moho and got around and off the M25 by 0700.
I've now met up with Annie at The White Horse, Westbury where it's cooler than of late but blue between the fluffy whites.

Colin :):):)

It's Yorkshire Day, here in Leeds. If we don't get a good downpour, we'll be disappointed. Cloudy, but we're not over optimistic.

report from north yorkshire.....sun WAS up bright this morning........however,.......temp.now dropped and very overcaste...we shall have to wait and see what happens.....temp supposed to get to 45 degrees inland today...so radio says.........

10.30 and already 34c was up to 39c yesterday, can't win moaning all Winter about rain and now too hot to sit out LOL

Don’t know where you are, but in Southern Spain today Europe’s highest ever temperature of 48 degrees is forecast.

We are South West France, in the Haute Viennne, high temps and no rain for weeks but makes up for it in Winter LOL

Reactions: 2cv
Morning sun is up here but it keeps clouding over but still warm I’m loving this years summer even though I’ve had sun cream on I’m still blimming white! Neighbour can’t believe it haha anyway enjoy the day

Morning sun is up here but it keeps clouding over but still warm I’m loving this years summer even though I’ve had sun cream one I’m still blimming white! Nighbour can’t believe it haha anyway enjoy the day

You're moving too fast, stay still and let the sun catch up with you ;)

Very warm in w yorks but overcast with a breeze. I love to see the Sun, but i can live with this.

How are the war wounds Paul? Any plans to visit your fave cl again?:D

Hello from Leeds. This morning was breezy, sunny,24 degrees. Now its calm, warm and as humid as hippopotamus's armpit. Some neighbours are having a garden party.... We expect it'll rain soon, hopefully.

... War wounds,
Very warm in w yorks but overcast with a breeze. I love to see the Sun, but i can live with this.

How are the war wounds Paul? Any plans to visit your fave cl again?:D
War Wounds, Sue... Let's just say I'll be entering the Invicta Games, next year. I'm not one to complain and am bearing up manfully.

Tonight I thought it might be a bit cooler and fresher.....but no it isn’t it says 24 on the stairs another warm and sticky night!

Back