• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Weather Report..................

I'm still in Aberdeenshire.
I'm still looking at rain.
I've noticed a thin layer of skin developing between and linking my toes.
Is that normal up here north of Hadrian's Wall?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Pauljenny

It was only 16 degrees at sunup..
Anything less than that is classed as winter and it is custom and practice to have brandy in my coffee.. As I've reminded Management on many occasions.
Alas by 8.30, it was already 22 degrees on the terrace.
It only got to 27.. Ideal for gardening..
If I'd known Graham was in the area, I'd have asked him to drop in and give me a hand moving heavy rocks ...
Lovely calm evening, we're sitting out again.

grath

It was only 16 degrees at sunup..
Anything less than that is classed as winter and it is custom and practice to have brandy in my coffee.. As I've reminded Management on many occasions.
Alas by 8.30, it was already 22 degrees on the terrace.
It only got to 27.. Ideal for gardening..
If I'd known Graham was in the area, I'd have asked him to drop in and give me a hand moving heavy rocks ...
Lovely calm evening, we're sitting out again.
Paul, your wine cellar couldn’t afford me, I am sure you know that 🍷😜😛😭 rocks and wine don’t exactly mix, or maybe wine on the rocks 🍷can’t find an emoji for rocks 😟

It's wet.
It's windy.
It's grey.
So I guess that I'm still in Aberdeenshire.
On a distinctly positive note, I do rather like the way my webbed feet are developing. I'm surprised that the locals choose to hide theirs in boots and shoes rather than show them off.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Pauljenny

Yup.
35 in the shade .
A fresh easterly helps,but is not staying long enough to blow the sweat drops away.
I checked the Villa Palma red situation in the village ... No more red.. So we lashed out 2.70€ on their white..
It's chilling...Wish we were...!

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

Sunny here in the Upper Clyde valley today. Bit chilly though. Just taken my van to a Peebles to try to get the fridge fixed and a lot of fields are flooded. September was a dry month (accordong to the weather on TV), but October is making up for that.

grath

Still rising
Yup.
35 in the shade .
A fresh easterly helps,but is not staying long enough to blow the sweat drops away.
I checked the Villa Palma red situation in the village ... No more red.. So we lashed out 2.70€ on their white..
It's chilling...Wish we were...!
Heaven here in Isla d Cristina.
Just cooked belly pork with peppers, onions, mushies, but best of all Rioja wine 🍷🍷🍷