Weather Report..................

Hope you're safely home, soon.
Wrap up warm..

Thanks, Paul.
We left Gran Canaria with an air temperature of 26°C.
We arrived in Gatwick with an air temperature of 3°C.
But.........it really does feel good to be back on the Beautiful Island.
The locals we spoke to on Gran Canaria (and on other islands in the group on previous holidays) said that the climate is obviously pleasant, but generally too predictable and constant.
You're probably aware that it's a very artificial environment and largely dependent on water purification installations. Just a few metres from man-made watering systems the islands tend to be pretty much desert or semi-arid in nature.
Quite unlike Hertfordshire!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Was really frosty this morning and then sunny once again warm in the sun and chilly in the shade tonight it’s another frosty start tomorrow and hopefully that means another sunny day

beautiful frosty sunny day...........sun is warm sending its rays thru the windows nicely..............just got to see if i can sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time......and get up earlier to enjoy this sunshine.........
all enjoy the day............

I think we owe our Hertfordshire correspondant a big thank you, for managing to smuggle the sunshine through border control :)

That's really, really funny, Chris!
I laughed out loud for a bit and am still chuckling.
Thank you so much - and the pleasure is mine as much as yours.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Day started off 10 degrees and grey.
It improved

We had a meeting of The East Algarve Branch of the Wildcamping Website, sitting out with coffee and naughty cakes, on the terrace.
It was decided that it was too warm to issue a tot of Brandy .
Then it rained for 20 minutes.
Our guests have departed.
So has the rain.
Uncanny, innit ?

Day started off 10 degrees and grey.
It improved

We had a meeting of The East Algarve Branch of the Wildcamping Website, sitting out with coffee and naughty cakes, on the terrace.
It was decided that it was too warm to issue a tot of Brandy .
Then it rained for 20 minutes.
Our guests have departed.
So has the rain.
Uncanny, innit ?

...... but I seem to recall, Paul, that rain, no matter how little, makes any regulation stipulating brandy abstinence null and void.
Enjoy!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

...... but I seem to recall, Paul, that rain, no matter how little, makes any regulation stipulating brandy abstinence null and void.
Enjoy!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Nothing could have been further from my mind Colin..
I'd completely forgotten about section 11c of. The Rules for Motorhomers.
It must be the painkillers.!
Decidedly nippy , as dusk falls.
4 KW of heating blasting away.. The Electric meter is humming like a turbo.
Still, I'd rather be warm and skint, than rich and cold.

Back