Weather Report..................

As mentioned previously, whilst temporarily residing here in the Canaries, I'm missing the excercise that I usually get whilst out and around Hertfordshire The gym here isn't going to be available until after my departure but I think I've cracked it..........
.......................... apparently the hotel has something called a 'Sports Bar' where one can get involved in pretty much any sport that takes one's fancy!
So later this afternoon I'm going to get some sweat-absorbing gear on and join the other enthusiasts for some excercise. All I've got to do now is decide which activity suits me best.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Because we are in a dark sky area this is the last bit of daylight.
View attachment 51521
when it goes it will be dark 😱

That's a cracking photo, Annie.
I know that you'll be overly modest and say something to the effect:
"Oh, it's nothing really, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time" ....... but it really is very striking.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

As mentioned previously, whilst temporarily residing here in the Canaries, I'm missing the excercise that I usually get whilst out and around Hertfordshire The gym here isn't going to be available until after my departure but I think I've cracked it..........
.......................... apparently the hotel has something called a 'Sports Bar' where one can get involved in pretty much any sport that takes one's fancy!
So later this afternoon I'm going to get some sweat-absorbing gear on and join the other enthusiasts for some excercise. All I've got to do now is decide which activity suits me best.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I can't really say my enthusiasm and expectation around the 'Sports Bar' here in the hotel at Playa Taurito was met.
Apparently the 'sport' is watched from a 'bar' and the sport appears on a huge screen so must be played in a place remote from the bar. The other participants in the bar seemed very comfortable with this concept and had trained themselves to follow nine (you read that correctly) sports at once:

IMG_20191128_144932.jpg

I felt a complete Wally in my sports gear, though some of the other participants had entered into the spirit of the moment and were wearing T-shirts with the names of sports manufacturers on them plus baggy pants and trainers.
I was very impressed to see that pretty much the entire audience had very well developed right arms, though I couldn't see just how they had achieved such muscular development.
In summary it was a case of those who do being watched by those who don't - and all on a big screen.
One only needs an open mind to learn something new every day!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back