Weather Report..................

It's blue, warm and calm looking down in Playa Taurito:

IMG_20191129_095146.jpg

..... it's also blue, calm and warm looking up in Playa Taurito.
I'm not sure how that happens.

You'll be delighted to know that this is the last full day of smugness from me this year.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

a
nd the weather today....wait for it.........drum roll..........trumpet fanfare .........SUNSHINE........WHEY HAY..........and more ........its WAARRM sunshine........allaluya......
tonly thing is........ive missed all of this morning.........didnt get up until 11.30am.........no , not lazy ...bad night last night.
if i had been up and running earlier......YES, it could have been brekky outside........on the patio or terrace if we are going to be posh...........woudnt be getting an eyeful of beautiful flowers tho........like some do........it would be wet sodden leaves
green moss...some might say algea..........but HEY we have SUNSHINE.....warms the cockles of the heart...so it does.
all have a lovely day......

It's blue, warm and calm looking down in Playa Taurito:

View attachment 51547

..... it's also blue, calm and warm looking up in Playa Taurito.
I'm not sure how that happens.

You'll be delighted to know that this is the last full day of smugness from me this year.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Welcome home Colin.
You have been the epitome of restraint.
I've been quiet, following a flying lesson, yesterday.
It was a lovely morning and I felt like doing something in the garden.
After 2 pleasant hours , picking and pruning the olive tree, I knocked off for lunch, with about an other hour to do , afterwards.
My descent was much faster than my ascent..
That's when I realised I'm not any good at flight.
Shocked and bruised and too stiff to kick myself, I'm on light duties for a day or 2.
Typical early winter day today. 10 degrees at 8.30, breakfast and lunch outside

Mixed clouds and back down to 10 overnight.

Welcome home Colin.
You have been the epitome of restraint.
I've been quiet, following a flying lesson, yesterday.
It was a lovely morning and I felt like doing something in the garden.
After 2 pleasant hours , picking and pruning the olive tree, I knocked off for lunch, with about an other hour to do , afterwards.
My descent was much faster than my ascent..
That's when I realised I'm not any good at flight.
Shocked and bruised and too stiff to kick myself, I'm on light duties for a day or 2.
Typical early winter day today. 10 degrees at 8.30, breakfast and lunch outside

Mixed clouds and back down to 10 overnight.

I'm really sorry to hear that, Paul.
Take it easy and ease yourself back into things.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Sorry to hear that Paul not a lot fun trying to fly!..we’ve had lovely sunshine here today and it was quite warm if you stayed in the sun,but venture in the shade and it was chilly tonight though it’s a really heavy frost so hopefully that means another sunny day tomorrow

Mmmm, I bet you won‘t see this in the Canaries today ..........

View attachment 51582

We're leaving the hotel soon and pottering up the coast to the airport, Dave.
Then it's that well known game of 'Will the Car Start?' in Gatwick.
Your photo really does emphasize the differences in climate.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

ooooooo....aaaahhhhhhh oooooooo getting hard to contain my excitement ...........ooooooo,,,,,,,FROST AND waarm SUNSHINE...........and forecast says it will be like this for a few more days yet..........MIGHTY COLD THO........folk are walking past all tucked up in hats,scarfs. boots.......at least you can get wrapped up against the cold..........
dont forget to feed the birds with all this frost around.........all enjoy

Back