Weather Report..................

It's 2°C here in Herts and the fog that was forecast for this morning turned out to be a thin mist through which the rising sun threw a lovely glowing, orange light.
The mist has now cleared and it's getting brighter still.........so I may just be tempted to do a bit of cycling.

Colin :):):)

Pleasant surprise when we awoke at the crack of 9am.
The forecast had been for a damp 8 degrees and felt that way, as we left the Pensioner's Treat, 12 hours earlier.
We left a small Dimplex on, as a precaution.

Cosy and warm throughout the hovel and 13 misty degrees outside.
Light rain forecast, but none of the heavy stuff we were hoping for.

aj well now then......been freezing fog......vehicle and road outside been frosted over all day....neer ventured out........npt much wind tho........been windy for past few weeks almost every day.......today i wanted to put some winter woolie washing outside..in the hopes of it drying.........NOT A CHANCE........maybe tomorrow.

Gusts at over 50 Mph into the weekend. Loads of gentle rain.
All Patio furniture stowed away
Both big cisterns full and we'll be running off the small, overflow one..
Only downside is ... Management has the spring cleaning urge.. She's obviously spending too much time indoors.
Just because it's too rainy to hang the laundry out ... . ( There's not a big market for tumble dryers here )...
She's revamped the Guest wing and has noticed that the place needs decorating again .
🤢
Luckily, my sick note is still valid .

Back