Who's Awake

Morning all well it’s absolutely lashing down now before it was just gentle rain ☔️!

It's been chucking it down here, just easing off now.

You can hear the plants going 'slurp, slurp, slurp!'

Well, that's the clothes washing on hold then :p :(

It’s still raining here marie it eases of then it starts to tip down! But it’s still very close

where is everyone this bright cool morning.............all enjoying the cooler weather and getting things done maybe..........

whitby traction engine rally starts today...........just thought i would mention it...someone maybe in and around that area who would enjoy a day there
also filey lifeboat day today......... well wherever you are, whatever you are doing have a great day.

where is everyone this bright cool morning.............all enjoying the cooler weather and getting things done maybe..........

whitby traction engine rally starts today...........just thought i would mention it...someone maybe in and around that area who would enjoy a day there
also filey lifeboat day today......... well wherever you are, whatever you are doing have a great day.

We are in a field at Wellington Trixie :)

Morning,

The weather's still holding so hoping to get e few small jobs done in the van today, ready for the weekend.

van half packed yesterday.....it got too hot.....so left to finish pacing today,,,,was thinking of leaving this evening,,,,,,,,however, not leaving till tomorrow now.....for druridge........a bit cool here this morning,,,,county durham area..

Well I have been up since 5 and watching back to back episodes of 6. Not sure why I kept going as I am not very impressed with it but nothing stood out as needing to be watched. Too early to make noise so it was tv or laptop and as I will be on that all day at work tv won. Never mind, nearly half way through my working week and tomorrow afternoon is ever closer :)

Getting frgn stressed with it now had all week off and could’ve been there early for a change ,think the bh thinks I’m getting grumpy ,and you lot don’t start me ok !?

Getting frgn stressed with it now had all week off and could’ve been there early for a change ,think the bh thinks I’m getting grumpy ,and you lot don’t start me ok !?
No point stressing just take it as it comes, if it’s not ready by lunch come in a tractor unit with a sleeper cab ?

Back