Who's Awake

Morning all,
Have a good holiday Jeanette and don't forget some pressies for the wee ones.

Trip to Bridgwater this morning, so hoping the motorway's clear.

Afternoon all well it will be the last day we have whirlwind all day as she starts school after the holidays and we’ll only have her a couple of hours! ?..... but we will still see wreaking Annie!!! ? thanks Chris hope the weather stays fine

Well work finished for the week and not going anywhere :(

We have an appointment tomorrow but will see about going somewhere after that methinks, a weekend home is a weekend wasted and all that :)

I have an aerial to fit so that could mean a trip to somewhere near son in law in Hull so he can do the roof bit :)

Off out gardening all day in a few mins, helping out a friend who needs a hand with some of her customers' gardens.

As I am currently without transport Neil is taking me in the camper and dropping me off, then going on to visit a customer he's doing some work for in Alnwick. After that he's stopping somewhere up in Northumberland for a night or two.

Said friend will be dropping me back home tonight. It's going to be a long hard day - for me anyway! :)

morning....im try to drum up soe enthusiasm to get myself home......stillhave a few things i want to accomplish here first tho......would be nice to get away in the van again ...i get a really good nights sleep in the van.......

Morning all.
Looks like you've drawn the short straw Marie.......At least the weather's better for gardening , I don't know how you managed when it was so hot.

You are lucky living so close to Northumberland, well Neil is anyway.:) Don't know if it's "The grass is alway greener" thing, cos i'm near the Dales, so surrounded by countryside. I think it's the coastline that I like, there's plenty of it and lots that's remote up there.

Hmm see Chris and you thought the peace would last a little bit longer and then Annie turned up!!

Hope it brings good news about your van Gordon, you must be wearing a hole in the carpet at home :)

Fairly quiet here listening to odd cars going by and the sea gulls. As time passes though I am hearing more traffic than gulls but suppose folks have to get to work :)

morning all ...............anyone else wake up still feeling tired..........all enjoy your day whatever you are doing.........be good

Back