Who's Awake

Nice to meet you yesterday Neil.

Sorry it was a brief visit, I'll make the most of it at Henley!

Sorry I missed you captain pugwash ,was talking with Jim (helmet) for a bit and to,d me you had a prior engagement .hope to meet up soon rob lad

It was a stag night on the saturday Gordon. Very messy!

Hoping to get up your way soon mate.

Morning all,
A very peaceful night alongside t'cut near Banbury and a steady tootle home to cream tea land this morning. :)

Morning folks, been up an hour but just watched the last ever episode of Nashville. What am I going to do on a Tuesday morning before work now??? Ha Ha, as if :)

Morning all,
A very peaceful night alongside t'cut near Banbury and a steady tootle home to cream tea land this morning. :)

Is that your 10 days up already Chris? Only seems a few days since we saw you at Wellington

Is that your 10 days up already Chris? Only seems a few days since we saw you at Wellington

Yes Neil, grim innit :( Never mind, got Hereford to look forward to.
We can't get away in the bus very often, so made the most of it. Roamed around Norfolk and Suffolk after leaving Druridge, then across the Cotswolds and back home yesterday - just under 1300 miles.

Yes Neil, grim innit :( Never mind, got Hereford to look forward to.
We can't get away in the bus very often, so made the most of it. Roamed around Norfolk and Suffolk after leaving Druridge, then across the Cotswolds and back home yesterday - just under 1300 miles.
Well you made the most of it by the sounds of it Chris and Hereford is not too far off ?

Afternoon all Chris it sounds as if you’ve had a good trip away it soon passes though doesn’t it! Anyway how’s you’re mum these days?

Back