£1000 Prize Draw - Just for posting!

Here is the link to the prize draw:

The winners are:

• 1st prize £500 of Amazon vouchers - The Laird 19343

• 2nd prize £250 of Amazon vouchers - Lorraine 18963

• 3rd prize £125 of Amazon vouchers - Campervanannie 9355

• 4th prize £75 of Amazon vouchers - Chill59 2731

• 5th prize £50 of Amazon vouchers - Robmac 17967

To kick-start this awesome website I am going to give away £1000 in Amazon vouchers in a prize draw.

Prizes

There are a total of five prizes to be won. These are as follows:

• 1st prize will receive £500 of Amazon vouchers
• 2nd prize will receive £250 of Amazon vouchers
• 3rd prize will receive £125 of Amazon vouchers
• 4th prize will receive £75 of Amazon vouchers
• 5th prize will receive £50 of Amazon vouchers

Prizes will be emailed to winners within 30 days of the competition close date
A person can only win one prize, any other winning tickets will be redrawn.
No cash alternative will be offered.

Start and Closing Dates

• The competition starts on 12th November 2017 at 00:01 UK Time.
• The prize draw closes on 31st January 2018 at 23:59 UK Time.

Prize Draw Entries

• Members will be awarded 1 entry for every qualifying post on the Motorhomer.com forum.
• Posts deemed to be just posted to gain entry and have no real content will not qualify.

Prize Draw

The draw will take place and the winners will be announced on 1st February 2018 on Motorhomer.com. Winners will, in the first instance, be contacted via email.

So get posting and starting earning prize draw entries!

Full Terms here

I am hoping to do the prize draw live on my youtube channel on 1st February. So if you want to what the draw live go and subscribe now, and click on the "bell" icon to be notified of the start of the stream.

https://www.youtube.com/GeekyPhilip

The ticket numbers have been allocated and can be viewed here:

https://motorhomer.com/tickets.php

hello, hello, hello.. think i have registered correctly, ohhh dont like change this is going to take some getting used to.........here goes i shall press the button and see what happens.....fingers crossed......

just attempted to edit my last post....a large box came up with DELETE POST//////

ok where is likey button.......why oh why has the whole lot changed....very confusing to an amature computer duffer like me.

it looks as tho i may have managed to edit this post now.......going to press save and see what happens...here goes

ah now i have spotted the likey button.......

is there a thanks button

Last edited:
trixie88;n366 said:
hello, hello, hello.. think i have registered correctly, ohhh dont like change this is going to take some getting used to.........here goes i shall press the button and see what happens.....fingers crossed......

Blimey trixie what button did you press you have just obliterated WC forum. ??

Here we go then, first post on this site. Not worked out how to put an Avatar on my profile yet, anyone else struggling?

That’s me in the draw, nice to have a new site to explore, or will it be the same people on a different page.?

I’m just finding my way around think I’ve got the basics I’ve just realy found out how to use WC site. Every days a day at school just wished I went more than one day though

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back