£1000 Prize Draw - Just for posting!

Carrie;n1547 said:
Just discovered motorhomer.com and posted a picture of Ellie our LMC Motorhome - would love to win a prize.............

would love to see your pic of van..oh sorry motorhome.....could not see the pic in the post????? where do i find it

royh28;n1619 said:
Willing to try anything once. Even though I am never sure where I am on these forums. Still I suppose that's life.
Enjoy, from Pauline and Roy.

hello pauline and roy.....join the club, i think there are couple of us on here in the same boat...lol....practice makes perfect they say........good luck

ARE WE GOING TO GET A THANK YOU BUTTON MR ADMIN

perhaps an acknowledgement button also.........

oh think im getting the hang of this now

it only took me half and hour to find this site today lol

Campervanannie;n396 said:
Blimey trixie what button did you press you have just obliterated WC forum. ??

just checked annie.......wildcamping still there...what you trying to do...give me heart attack....lol

I see most of us have found our way around I still haven't sussed how to do my avatar yet!!

Nice to have the chance to win something, but I have to admit I'm not as attached to this forum as I am to the other one.

Morning folks as you can see I've sussed out how to change my avatar yaay!! Well with a little bit of help from Terry (tezza33)!!

Just seen the strangest thing from the dining room window. Couldn't understand it at all. After much Googling, turns out that it was sunshine! Unbelievable- sunshine in Wales in November.

OH, its gone now, that's much more normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
trixie88;n1642 said:
hello pauline and roy.....join the club, i think there are couple of us on here in the same boat...lol....practice makes perfect they say........good luck

Well we're in it now so lets hope. Best of luck.

If I've only got a Campervan am I still allowed in, pretty please ?????

Mikeb4x4;n2175 said:
If I've only got a Campervan am I still allowed in, pretty please ?????

i hope so mike....cos thats what we have......A CAMPERVAN and proud of it its not ONLY a campervan....its a vehicle that gives a lot of pleasure.....with added benefits......it will park in small spaces.....under height barriers.......street corners........and much more........however, no such luxuries as the motorhomes have.........enjoy the campervan

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back