£1000 Prize Draw - Just for posting!

Gordon think the ten bar thingy under you’re name is you’re life remaining when it fills up green just stick a fiver in phils bank and you’re sorted just like a fuel gage

I was being lazy and thought I'll just copy and paste our existing details, biography etc from WC to here, but when I checked our WC profile, the biography bit is missing, is it just us? ????
Dave

At 76 what age do i stop being a junior member:Very_sad::Very_sad:

Think I've sussed this out for now anyway!! Probably forget tomorrow/today!!! Where's the likey button anyone someone??

..... nothing ventured.... I want to get in the Paradise Papers with my winnings.
Bd..

Afternoon all well I found this link okay(just) just have to find an easier way to do it!! Been to the opticians he nearly sits on my knee!!! :Flushed_Face:

trixie88;n366 said:
hello, hello, hello.. think i have registered correctly, ohhh dont like change this is going to take some getting used to.........here goes i shall press the button and see what happens.....fingers crossed......

You did it trixie you've posted!! ??

Just discovered motorhomer.com and posted a picture of Ellie our LMC Motorhome - would love to win a prize.............

Does posting on this thread/heading automatically stop your post being added to the draw?
I hope not...... good luck all..

Darcar;n1557 said:
Does posting on this thread/heading automatically stop your post being added to the draw?
I hope not...... good luck all..

No, you're in!

Willing to try anything once. Even though I am never sure where I am on these forums. Still I suppose that's life.
Enjoy, from Pauline and Roy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back