£1000 Prize Draw - Just for posting!

Hahahahaaaa I lost the live feed so I googled it and all I could get when I put in Philip the geek was prince Philip :b0230::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::b0230::b0230::b0213::b0230::b0213::b0213::b0230::b0230:

Brilliant start to the channel, well done to great winners :b0202::b0213::b0230:

Congrats to all the winners including Annie. See you've won something.:b0202::b0202::b0202:

Campervanannie;n23169 said:
Woopeee I can’t wait for someone else to win lol

Haha ? :b0230:

Couldn't have happened better. Well done Phil.

Congratulations to the winners.

Thank you all who posted ,still amazed at winning first ever for me,phil is building another tight knit community here .well done to all

Great idea and I wish everyone the best of luck but as my surname begin with a W followed by a y I am used to not nning anything and always being at the end of every list going..... woe betide me if ever a "Young" comes along as I would NEVER be able to find mself in any list..... So I am resigned to NOT winning but do wish everyone the best f luck in this generous offer.

Penquin;n25475 said:
Great idea and I wish everyone the best of luck but as my surname begin with a W followed by a y I am used to not nning anything and always being at the end of every list going..... woe betide me if ever a "Young" comes along as I would NEVER be able to find mself in any list..... So I am resigned to NOT winning but do wish everyone the best f luck in this generous offer.

dont worry penquin.....nothing to do with being at the end of the line.......names are drawn out at random ...the more you post the better the chance.

it seems as tho admin is getting ready to do another comp....so keep posting and GOOD LUCK....

i think its the post which is drawn out at random....not name..anyway you get the gist

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back