£1000 Prize Draw - Just for posting!

Campervanannie;n22763 said:
Even with 1600 posts I think your all safe in the knowledge that at 63 I have never one anything in my life and doubt it’s going to change now lol ?

Unless my old memory is really failing,, I seem to remember a sweet Yorkshire lass winning a top range camping stove.
What was her name again?

Mind you, she was such a shy lady, she hardly told a soul about it.

Pauljenny;n23019 said:
Mind you, she was such a shy lady, she hardly told a soul about it.

Nope, can't guess who you mean - could apply to many young ladies on here ;)

Pauljenny;n23018 said:
Unless my old memory is really failing,, I seem to remember a sweet Yorkshire lass winning a top range camping stove.
What was her name again?

Wrong Edina won it and gave it to me and Bil as a wedding present. So that peed on your little fire lol :b0230::b0230::b0230:

Well not long now!! Can’t wait to see who wins!?:Smirk_Face_Emoji:

Apologies Annie and Chris... I blame the drink !

Good luck, Don't stay up all night.

At midnight I got the forum to recalculate everyone's post counts and stored the values. The total posts is slightly higher than that shown on the front page as posts in hidden forums are not calculated.

The total amount of tickets is 20205.

The ticket numbers have been allocated and will now not change. You can view all the ticket numbers on the page below and this is the list that I will be using for the draw.

https://motorhomer.com/tickets.php

Woopeee I can’t wait for someone else to win lol

yorkslass;n23219 said:
What time is it taking place?

The live stream starts at 10 to 8 (19:50) and the draw will be at 8 (20:00) live on youtube. If you subscribed and then turned on notifications you should get a message telling you it is starting. I did do a quick live test run last night.

Got the live run notification this morning cos I don't have the sound turned on last night.

I didn't,
You'll have to PM me ...Only if it's good news !

Hope all goes smoothly.

Pauljenny;n23136 said:
Apologies Annie and Chris... I blame the drink !

Good luck, Don't stay up all night.

na, dont blame the tools.....its yer memory lad.....lol

i got my memory back just in time to delete the post...lol

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back