£1000 Prize Draw - Just for posting!

Me to , neither, as well.
just PM me Phil, when you know how much I've won.

Pauljenny;n22741 said:
Me to , neither, as well.
just PM me Phil, when you know how much I've won.

:b0230:Nice one Paul Hmm many a word said in jest! Haha

Even with 1600 posts I think your all safe in the knowledge that at 63 I have never one anything in my life and doubt it’s going to change now lol ?

Campervanannie;n22763 said:
Even with 1600 posts I think your all safe in the knowledge that at 63 I have never one anything in my life and doubt it’s going to change now lol ?

Well at least you will be able to watch a live stream of you losing.

Admin;n22842 said:

Will it be like 'Bullseye'? :b0230: Look what you could have won!

Admin;n22842 said:

It’s not the winning it’s the taking part that counts, a graceful losers mantra ☺️☺️

Edina;n22845 said:
Will it be like 'Bullseye'? :b0230: Look what you could have won!

You can stop laughing I shall just ride in on your lucky coat tales. ???

wellannie never mind someone loves you willgive you something evne if it a can of coke

JohnnyNaeMates.

Ooh free prezzies !hello, hello, hello.. think i have registered correctly,

Johnnynaemates;n22880 said:
JohnnyNaeMates.

Ooh free prezzies !hello, hello, hello.. think i have registered correctly,

Hi Johnny

welcome aboard

You didn't win tonights star prize but at least you've got your BFH. Whats that Jim? Bus fare home son, bus fare home.:b0230::b0230::b0230:

I've just got your email and would be happy to enter the prize draw.

I have tried to get on to the YouTube of P Tomlinson but it says there is nothing on it. Can anyone help?

mordyordy;n22996 said:
I have tried to get on to the YouTube of P Tomlinson but it says there is nothing on it. Can anyone help?

Phil has not put anything on there yet, but will do the £1000 draw on there tomorrow - if you click on the bell icon you should get a notification when new content is added

Phil who's bell am I supposed to ring?
I'm of to the pub when I come back it will be all hells bells as I never win anything. I keep asking myself why why and I always end up saying why not you never know. I still don't win maybe I should treat it like Schrodingers Cat. Can't resist opening the box. Damm its dead again. Good luck to everyone.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back