Air compressor

Using comps in my biz i can tell you that at 9 cfm you aint going to be using many air tools,maybe a air stapple gun or a small good gravity spray gun like a iwata side cup with 1.5 fluid nozel or a parafin gun,forget air wrenches as 20/25 cfm is min,we were using 25 in w/shop to spray using a binks 630 gun.
I would agree with Trev, here.
I use my small Compressor for tyres and I have a Mirka DA Sander but that will only run for short periods due to the limited tank (fine for hobby work but not professional stuff). I find the DeVilbiss Spray Gun works fine, but that is mostly a spot gun with a small nozzle as Trev talks about.

Using comps in my biz i can tell you that at 9 cfm you aint going to be using many air tools,maybe a air stapple gun or a small good gravity spray gun like a iwata side cup with 1.5 fluid nozel or a parafin gun,forget air wrenches as 20/25 cfm is min,we were using 25 in w/shop to spray using a binks 630 gun.
Thanks for that Trev, I am very new to this sort of thing, and am very happy to simply check my tyres reliably. Anything else would just be a bonus. 👍

[QUOTE="wildebus, post: 99933, member: 173"
I use my small Compressor for tyres and I have a Mirka DA Sander but that will only run for short periods due to the limited tank (fine for hobby work but not professional stuff). [/QUOTE]I have a couple of compressors and the smallest at 9cfm with a 50ltr tank is great for small jobs, I can use all my air tools although sometimes I have to wait for the pressure to build up if using a DA sander, air drill, air ratchet, impact wrench, air saw, nail gun etc. but as you tend not to be using these tools 100% of the time this isn't a problem, we are not talking about workshop use here we are talking about hobbyist use, I resprayed my front bumper with a £9.99 gravity feed spray gun from Lidl with the 9cfm compressor, I had to be careful to keep the pressure up to avoid losing the spray fan pattern and consistency but anything is possible just take your time

[QUOTE="wildebus, post: 99933, member: 173"
I use my small Compressor for tyres and I have a Mirka DA Sander but that will only run for short periods due to the limited tank (fine for hobby work but not professional stuff).
I have a couple of compressors and the smallest at 9cfm with a 50ltr tank is great for small jobs, I can use all my air tools although sometimes I have to wait for the pressure to build up if using a DA sander, air drill, air ratchet, impact wrench, air saw, nail gun etc. but as you tend not to be using these tools 100% of the time this isn't a problem, we are not talking about workshop use here we are talking about hobbyist use, I resprayed my front bumper with a £9.99 gravity feed spray gun from Lidl with the 9cfm compressor, I had to be careful to keep the pressure up to avoid losing the spray fan pattern and consistency but anything is possible just take your time[/QUOTE]

I AWAYS take my time these days Tel..........