Air Fryers,

Guess I'll have to think about one of these soon. Still using a halogen oven that I got from a charity shop some years back, when the element in the previous one packed up. The timer doesn't always click down now so I have to keep checking my watch.

However, how can you fit a pizza in? They all look so small.
Our new Airfryer can take a pizza but only the small round ones, we buy the bases from Asda / Lidle they are only 55 pence , Why bother making your own ? and can be frozen or bought frozen ,they are 7 to 8 inch diameter. they have tomato puree and cheese on them and are basic, SO we add our fillings of choice to them yesterday we had one each with home made pesto on them a can of drained TUNA [ olive oil ] fresh sliced tomato, Origami sprinkle , some garlic powder, thinly sliced Mushrooms , grated cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese too a little ground fresh pepper ,and hey ho into the air fryer, we have 3 trays in our 12 litre air fryer so can do 3 at a time , the results are brilliant, crisp bases and lovely gooey mozzarella and cheese topping and very tasty tuna too, of course any other ingredient of choice can be added but these are our current favourites .

IMG_20230623_130620.jpgIMG_20230623_130635.jpgIMG_20230623_130648.jpgIMG_20230623_130655.jpg

STOP :mad:STOP :mad: STOP :mad: showing all these goodies i have just put 2 stone on 🐖 just for looking .cheyenne
Don’t be shy, Ann. Get yourself a magic chip fryer thingie.

Our new Airfryer can take a pizza but only the small round ones, we buy the bases from Asda / Lidle they are only 55 pence , Why bother making your own ? and can be frozen or bought frozen ,they are 7 to 8 inch diameter. they have tomato puree and cheese on them and are basic, SO we add our fillings of choice to them yesterday we had one each with home made pesto on them a can of drained TUNA [ olive oil ] fresh sliced tomato, Origami sprinkle , some garlic powder, thinly sliced Mushrooms , grated cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese too a little ground fresh pepper ,and hey ho into the air fryer, we have 3 trays in our 12 litre air fryer so can do 3 at a time , the results are brilliant, crisp bases and lovely gooey mozzarella and cheese topping and very tasty tuna too, of course any other ingredient of choice can be added but these are our current favourites .

View attachment 68214View attachment 68215View attachment 68216View attachment 68217
I take it that's a no then.
That first photo looks like a mini oven, I have one of those for the van and it's annoying 'cos I can only get pizza fingers in and it's just not the same as having a proper one.

I take it that's a no then.
That first photo looks like a mini oven, I have one of those for the van and it's annoying 'cos I can only get pizza fingers in and it's just not the same as having a proper one.
No it is an air fryer it has a rotisserie, and a rotating basket and three shelves to so 3 pizzas can be cooked in it symaltaniously so three smaller pizzas all with different ingredients is a great way to go but if you want the 12inch jobbies you will need to have a rethink

Yep, definitely has to be the 12 inch jobbies for me.

The good news is that halogen ovens are still available to buy and are cheaper to buy and cheaper to use than these new fangled air fryers - so when this one packs up I'll just get a new one.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back