Any plans for the van this weekend

Moving to Portugal tomorrow before the weekend. Its a holiday for Andalucia day this weekend; so everywhere this side of the border will be manic.

Yeah looking poor but being an ex brownie I’m still heading away
as to where I ain’t got a clue but when I get finished work I will size or up
might head to thirst on ? Berwick? No sure at all

Up on a 4 story roof in Glasgow can’t see my fingers in front of me hiding behind a big chimney.🥶😳

• Sad
Reactions: 2cv
Down now that was tricky guy working the hoist pulled it down because wind got up and left us up on roof during a wee blizzard that’s. Seagulls nesting on roof blocking drains on an office building damage into the 10s of thousands and insurance won’t pay up because its animal related. Anyway you heading out Gordon I’m going stir crazy heavy cabin fever might go up to slanj have a meal stop for the night.

We, ( as in the wife) says we should get the van out of storage, kept on a local farm, and clean inside and out ready for our first trip out in a couple of weeks time.

Last edited:
We came home in ours just over a week ago, it’s filthy, but the weather has been too bad to get the ladders and sponges out. Hopefully, the weather is getting better so by the weekend it should be a lot cleaner.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back